brandon routh feet
brandon routh feet ( shoe size is 11us). Brandon James Routh (born in October 9, 1979) is an actor from the United States. He rose to international prominence as Superman in the 2006 film Superman Returns. In 2011, he starred as the title character in Dylan Dog: Dead of Night. He also appeared as Daniel Shaw in the NBC series Chuck. Routh also appears in the films Zack and Miri Make a Porno and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World as a supporting actor.
|Body Measurements||46-34-16 inches|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (1.89 m)|
|Weight||96 kg (212 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
In 2014, he was cast in a recurring role on the TV show Arrow as Ray Palmer / The Atom. He later reprised the role on two other Arrowverse shows: The Flash (as a guest star) and Legends of Tomorrow (a starring role). In the 2019 Arrowverse crossover event “Crisis on Infinite Earths,” Routh reprised his role as Superman. His time on Legends of Tomorrow came to an end in 2020.
Salary & Net Worth
Brandon Routh’s acting jobs are most likely his primary source of income. But how much money has he amassed during his time in the entertainment industry? Brandon’s estimated net worth is around $12 million. His earnings as an actor account for the vast majority of his earnings.
The actor has 61 credits on his IMDb page, with his first appearance in the TV series Odd Man Out in 1999. He is both a model and an actor. Brandon has appeared in commercials for JC Jeans & Clothes in Sweden and Observatoire du Pain in France.
Brandon Routh’s Family Life: Wife and Children
Let’s move on to his personal life now that we’ve covered his professional life. And it’s safe to say that Brandon’s personal relationships are as strong as his professional relationships. And, to answer the question at hand, Brandon does have a wife. He is married to his long-term girlfriend, Courtney Ford.
The couple has been together since 2003, according to their relationship history. Brandon met Courtney while working as a bartender at Hollywood’s Lucky Strikes Lane Bar. Courtney approached him at her brother’s wedding rehearsal party one night. She kept asking him for drinks all night, and that’s how their relationship began.
- Brandon proposed to Courtney after they had been dating for three years. The couple became engaged on August 23, 2006.
- The relationship took off after their engagement, and Brandon married Courtney after only a year of being engaged. They married on November 24, 2007, at the El Capitan Ranch in Santa Barbara.
- Bradon is the father of one son, Leo James Routh, who was born on August 10, 2012.
- The couple is currently enjoying their son’s company. There have been no reports of the couple breaking up or having any sort of conflict.
- See also: John-David Duggar Married Information, Engagement, and Family
- Brandon has undoubtedly amassed a sizable fortune as a result of his roles in numerous high-profile productions. Although not all of his earnings are known, he reportedly earned $1 million for his role as Clark Kent in Superman Returns in 2006.
- Furthermore, the wealthy celebrity owns a number of high-end real estate properties. In 2010, Brandon and Courtney paid $1,213,000 for a Beverly Hills mansion.
Routh was born in Des Moines, Iowa, as the third of four children to Catherine LaVaughn (née Lear), a teacher, and Ronald Ray Routh, a carpenter. He grew up in nearby Norwalk. Routh grew up in a Methodist family and is of English, Scottish, German, and Dutch descent.
Routh was raised in Norwak, about 100 miles (160 kilometres) south of Woolstock, the hometown of George Reeves, the first actor to play Superman on television. Routh thought a full-time acting career was unrealistic as a child, owing to his small-town upbringing. He enjoyed playing the trumpet and the piano in his spare time.
Routh attended Norwalk High School, where he participated in sports, music, and theatre. He attended the same high school as Jason Momoa, who went on to star in film adaptations of DC comics. He has described himself as a “momma’s boy” and not “the most popular kid” during his school years. Routh has also stated that he enjoyed Superman films and comic books when he was younger.
Sara Routh’s musical track “You’re Never Gone” appears on the soundtrack to Superman Returns, Sound of Superman. Routh is a World of Warcraft fan and player. Routh spoke at an Iowa rally in support of Democratic candidate Barack Obama during the 2008 Presidential Election.